Re-Employment Request

In accordance with Civil Service Rule 35, any classified service employee with a satisfactory record who resigns from a position may on request be placed on the reemployment list for any class in which the employee formerly served.

If you are a former City employee and wish to be placed on the re-employment list, please complete the Re-Employment Request Form, and submit it to the Civil Service Office.

Please note that placement on the re-employment list is contingent on verification of the following:
(1) Completion of the required probationary period;
(2) prior City of Pueblo service as a classified employee who held all the positions the individual lists on the form;
(3) a satisfactory service record; and
(4) voluntary separation, which was not by action of the City or due to discreditable circumstances.